|Morrell & Associates Training Programs
|BENEFITS TO THE ORGANIZATION
- Increased productivity
- Reduced operating costs
- Identification of high payoff activities
- Time management skills that produce results
- More effective communication
- Promotion of positive work attitudes
- Improved teamwork
- Employee and organizational growth
- Skills in dealing with paper flow and managing work intrerruptions
|BENEFITS TO THE INDIVIDUAL
- Increased productivity at work and in personal life
- Skills to set and manage priorities in business and personal life
- Improved verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write and track goals that make a difference
- A balanced life style as a product of effective goal setting
|THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY
- To invest in the future growth and success of your business
- To increase the productivity and "bottom-line" of your business
- For you to become more goal-directed and focused in your work
- For you to learn how to evaluate your daily workload and concentrate your efforts and time in high payoff activities
If you keep doing the same thing you will keep getting the same results. Morrell & Associates provides new information that is essential in developing attitudes and behaviors to assist your business or organization to achieve its goals.
The Slight Edge. Successful businesses are not twice as good as other businesses; the difference is they have The Slight Edge. The Effective Personal and Organizational Development for Top Performers seminar series helps you and your business to develop The Slight Edge.
Leadership. Effectiveness is successful leadership. Doing the right things at the right times with the right people. Morrell & Associates will bring this success to your business!
1st Session: Introduction, Success, Attitude and Growth
The power of planning and organizing
How attitudes are developed
Exploring success, motivation and characteristics of successful people
2nd Session: My-Tyme
Understanding "The Tyranny of the Urgent"
Effective time management skills
Developing effective time management skills
How to use your Personal Success Planner
3rd Session: The Nature of Productivity
The key resource of increasing productivity
Identifying and using high payoff activities
Attitudes toward external circumstances
4th Session: Goal Achievement
The Goal setting process that really works
Personal and organizational goals
Putting affirmations and visualization into practice
5th Session: Increasing Productivity Through Controlling Priorities
Setting priorities in all areas of life
Dealing with interruptions
Developing an efficient work area and managing paper flow
6th Session: Effective Communication
Enhanced inter-personal communication
Communicating with groups
Writing for maximum impact
7th Session: Empowering The Team
8th Session: Increasing Team Productivity
Sharing and communicating goals
Productive meeting strategies
Developing and coaching self-directed work teams
- The Effective Personal and Organizational Development for Top Performers program provided by Morrell & Associates, increases personal productivity, achieves goals and produces greater teamwork and success with businesses and organizations.
- The Effective Personal and Organizational Development for Top Performers program is presented in a series of eight seminars. Each seminar is approximately 2 1/2 hours long and the seminars are spaced one week apart. This arrangement significantly increases the retention and utilization of seminar information.
- Weekly assignments include reading and listening to the lesson or CD. Each week participants complete written exercises applying what they are learning to their unique and specific work experiences. Participants invest about 30 minutes each day completing assignments for the next week.
- Individual progress is measured as participants advance through the course.
- Open-Enrollment Seminars: Provide the Effective Personal and Organizational Development for Top Performers seminars to a limited number of individuals from different businesses and organizations. Typically, they are held in the conference room provided by Morrell & Associates